EFFICACY OF DIABETES EDUCATION IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES AND MEDICAL STRUCTURES
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW OPEN
Abstract Submission deadline: Friday, May 21, 2017
1. The Organizing Committee of DESG Symposia invites the submission of original abstracts for oral and poster presentations.
2. All abstracts (in English) are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Instruction for authors
3. All abstracts submitted via e-mail will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
4. You can send your abstract/s at the following addresses: email@example.com
5. All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
6. Every first author could submit up to two abstracts. Each author could be co-author in any other abstract.
7. Title and Body Title: Each word should begin with a capital letter with the exception of transition words. Length: The Abstract body should be no longer than 300 words in total
8. Structure: Please structure your abstract using the following headings:
– Results (if relevant)
9. After your abstract submittal you will be sent within three days an e-mail confirming the receipt of your abstract/s. If you do not receive this confirmation e-mail, please contact the Symposia Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All the accepted abstracts of will be included in the final scientific program.
10. Registration is required by Thursday, 1st June 2017. Failure to register by this date will result in your abstract being removed from the program.
Best Oral and Poster Award
DESG is pleased to announce that there will be 2 Best Poster Awards presented to the best two Posters.
The Presenting Author of each poster will receive a payment of 200 (two hundreds) Euro, after the symposia.